JustBeamIt file sharing service comes in very handy

Posted in Labels: ,



In addition to teaching high school Physics, I also teach Paramedic classes. I was teaching a class last night and the program coordinator wanted a copy of my presentation for the site and for handouts. I had a lot of images in the presentation and it was over 17MB, which means it was going to email well.

So, I used JustBeamIt. With Justbeamit, you simply upload a file (drag and drop), get the private link and send the link to the person you want to share the file with. Leave the browser page open until the person downloads the file. The page will tell you when they have downloaded it.

No account sign up is required and it's very easy to use.

This is a great resource when you need to share a large file.





Some Other file sharing services: